Thursday, October 29, 2009

My first blogging experience.....

Ok, so here I am....I have officially set up my own blog.  I have contemplated starting my own blog for quite some time now but every time I thought about beginning, something inside stopped me. I finally figured out it was fear.  Fear of having my ideas and thoughts being judged by others.  I have done alot of writing that I have  kept to myself so far.  I am, by no means, the best writer but I do enjoy it.  I figured I could use this blog as my outlet.  So what it really comes down to is this.......I am tired of being afraid.  As I look back through my life there are so many things I did not do because of fear.  I am choosing to no longer let fear decide my fate.

If you are taking the time to stop by and read please know that I appreciate it.  I hope that you find some enjoyment from reading my posts.......it's ok if you don't.

As a quick side note:  I need to thank Leanne who for many weeks now has inspired me with her blogs and also shared some encouraging words.  Leanne ~ it truly means more that you will ever know!  Thank you!!    

3 comments:

  1. Yay Lynn! Blogging is a great way to share those deeper thoughts, inspire good conversation, and share silliness with friends and family (and random strangers, occasionally)! Hope you love it, especially because I'd love to hear more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LYNNIEEEEE!!!! Oh, sweetheart, I AM PROUD OF YOU! Welcome to the amazing world of Blogging! I SO look forward to all of your stories - We all have so much to learn from each other. SO proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Lynn - looking forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete